Our company was founded by Ray Grant who began hiring plant in the Maidenhead area as early as 1950 and set up business at the current location in Malvern Road, Maidenhead in the late 1950s. The company has been providing quality plant hire and sales to the building and construction industry ever since. Currently the company is managed by Ray’s nephew Andy Grant.
Hire rates are always competitive and special rates can be negotiated for long term hires. We can also offer a transport service to move customers own plant equipment if required